Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Team Lead Production - 2nd Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Project Manager - Commercialization
3rd Shift PMO-Level 1
2nd and 3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift PMO-Level 1
National Sales Director
3rd shift QA Technician
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryStrategic Pricing / Costing: Conduct activity-based pricing/costing/margin analysis of existing and new products, segment business data, and provide insight relative to our business initiatives.
Variance Analysis & Decision Support: Develop and execute methods of analyzing actual performance against budget, forecast, and historical standards
across all internal organizations, with the purpose of advising management on how to improve performance, minimize risk, and capture new opportunity.
Budgeting / Forecasting: Assist in the creation and management of a bottom up and multi-site annual budget reflective of the companys long-term and
short-term strategic plans.
Systems Management: Surveil and rationalize systems setup to allow for maximum operational efficiency and reporting output.
Reporting Management: Develop, improve, and manage consolidated reporting tools for internal customers in the sales, supply chain, and operations
Pricing Management: Ensure accuracy and setup of pricing to external customers in unison with the customer service team and trade department.
Assist in the integration of new or recently acquired entities which will include but is not limited to:
Pricing & alignment structures
Sales & Operations reporting
Process Analysis & Improvement - Develop process improvements to provide more timely, accurate & relevant information with enhanced visibility such that the business can act. Support various projects throughout the year.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree with finance concentration
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (oral and written) and ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Sophisticated Excel user, SQL experience, and excellent systems aptitude.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills and analyst approach
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect