Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Team Lead Production - 2nd Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Project Manager - Commercialization
3rd Shift PMO-Level 1
2nd and 3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift PMO-Level 1
National Sales Director
3rd shift QA Technician
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryThe purpose of the maintenance planner role is to effectively plan and coordinate maintenance activities to best support daily plant operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope, and analysis of required level of planning.
- Conducts field walk downs to identify and document job requirements.
- Identifies specific safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of the proposed work.
- Makes safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out procedures available to employees. Ensures that all aspects of the existing company safety policy are incorporated into the job plan.
- Estimates required hours on work order tasks, total work order duration, and skills required to perform the task.
- Plans jobs with appropriate level of detail for the given skilled trades workforce.
- Determines and includes QA/QC requirements on jobs.
- Procures equipment and specialized tools required to perform work.
- Gathers necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, and drawings.
- Writes clear and concise work procedures.
- Determines and arranges for parts required to perform the work (when no expediter exists).
- Plans parts for all projects to increase wrench time and maximize efficiency.
- Compiles information into a job package that is ready for skilled trades clearly communicates with skilled trades regarding critical steps in the process.
- Prints and delivers work orders to the skilled trades in conjunction with the weekly work schedule.
- Upon completion of jobs, communicates with skilled trades regarding ideas and procedures that would make future jobs more efficient.
- Coordinates priority setting with the management team places specific emphasis on obtaining the input of operations personnel in the setting of priorities.
- Keeps bills of materials current.
- Is able to accurately measure the maintenance backlog in its various forms and continually maintains not less than 2 weeks worth of ready backlog at all times.
- Responsible for equipment and repair parts data entry and management.
- Ensures all work orders and maintenance log items are closed when work is finished.
- Participates in outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution, and continuous improvement.
- Communicates with contractor resources directly on specific work orders assigned to the contractors and the performance expectations of the work order. Does not manage the contractors, but ensures that all of the details of the work order are clearly communicated and understood.
- Participates with Reliability Department personnel on improvement projects, particularly when they are related to the proactive maintenance plan (CBM and PM).
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience with current EAM/CMMS desirable but not required.
- Minimum 5-years work experience in the skilled trades.
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude.
- Some level of supervisory experience is desirable.
- Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: EAM/CMMS.
- Spreadsheet and Word Processing (Excel, Word).
- Project Management Software (MS Project, Primavera, etc.).
- Able to efficiently perform internet searches and research.
- Able to read and interpret vendor manuals and drawings.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with shop floor personnel, vendors, OEM suppliers, and management personnel.
- Able to perform some level of cost analysis and work within a structured budget.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports.
- Able to develop and deliver a clear and concise presentation when required.
- Committed to safety and teamwork.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to learn and apply maintenance best practices.
- Ability to organize and plan tasks.
- Self Directing, Able to work towards specific goals and objectives with limited daily oversight.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward.
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
- Passionate about food.
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect.