Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Team Lead Production - 2nd Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Project Manager - Commercialization
3rd Shift PMO-Level 1
2nd and 3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift PMO-Level 1
National Sales Director
3rd shift QA Technician
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
Project Manager - Commercialization
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryThe Project Manager Commercialization will be responsible for managing the process to successfully deliver against food product project briefs from concept through commercialization and for measuring performance against expectations. Commercialization projects will range from new recipe launches and label redesign to new packaging & process innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with Sales and Development teams to define project briefs.
- Develop action plan to deliver against brief with detailed timelines and action plan to ensure success.
- Initiate all project launch documentation and monitor accuracy of all data inputs.
- Provide leadership for weekly New Product Development meeting, managing adherence to stage-gate process and timeline
- Work collaboratively with Procurement, Regulatory and Culinary to ensure adherence to company and customer food policies.
- Partner with Sales and Culinary to create sample labels and preliminary finished product specifications as needed.
- Adhere to label development SOP to minimize errors that could possibly result in disposal
- Monitor and track the commercialization processes utilizing the Product Launch Tracker and BaseCamp.
- Lead weekly cross functional team meetings to ensure readiness for successful trials and launches.
- Participate in customer visits, documenting and communicating all required actions.
- Analyze and report performance of previous projects, identifying areas for process improvement.
- Document and communicate performance against designated performance KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with and across all Kettle Cuisine sites for product launches, feasibility, and training teams on Stage Gates, commercialization processes and BaseCamp and other tools/SOPs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in General or Operations Management OR equivalent combination of education, project management certification and/or experience required
- Broad knowledge of food production industry helpful, but not mandatory.
- Previous experience managing accuracy of data, data entry, and document/record management required as well as experience in generating, reviewing and approval of technical food label copy.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve through collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Must be conscientious, accurate, detail oriented, organized and a team player
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/procedures. Must know how to utilize all resources available, be willing to learn and accept changing priorities - Adept at meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Project management and/or CRM software skills a plus.
- Strong demonstrated project management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect