Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Prep Cooks
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift Kettle Cook
2nd Shift Kettle Cook
1st Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Quality Assurance Manager
Inventory Control Coordinator
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryThe Sample Coordinator will work across all sales channels to support the acquisition of new business through accurate, timely and professional sample shipments. General duties involve processing of requests, physical handling of product and corresponding support materials and communication throughout the process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure effectiveness of the sample request program
- Coordinate processing of all sample orders from request through timely and professional delivery
- Process all incoming sample request from Sales Team
- Work with Cross-Plant Customer Service, Product Development and Shipping Teams to ensure product is pulled and/or manufactured against sample request dates.
- Pack all sample requests to requested specifications, including all corresponding support materials shipping from corporate headquarters in Lynn, MA and coordinate with cross-plant team members to ensure samples are packed and shipped as directed from additional manufacturing sites.
- Track all samples and alert appropriate team members of any issues or delays to delivery, trouble-shooting when necessary to solve for critical delivery requirements.
- Track monthly sample costs by channel including cost of goods, freight charges and shipping materials.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements. Complete work with accuracy and efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Working knowledge of general warehouse operations, receiving and/or food industry experience a plus
- Ability to lift to 60lbs
- Must follow all Kettle Cuisine GMP's and work consistently with all food safety and quality requirements
- Ability to prioritize and learn quickly
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism
- Motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team