Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
Food Prep Associate
Project Manager- Commercialization
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Prep Cooks
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift Kettle Cook
2nd Shift Kettle Cook
1st Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Manager
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Bone Room Lead
Location: Green Bay, WI
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryImagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Bone Room Lead: 2nd Shift- Sunday thru Thursday, 2:30 pm-11:00 pm
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead team members on your shift to produce to the scheduled production plan
- Direct employees on jobs/ tasks in accordance to production needs
- Train new employees
- Complete daily paperwork
- Follow all GMP, HACCP and SSOP's
- Monitor employee breaks
- Assist Supervisor as required
- Operate various machines
- Run pan wash machine
- Palletize finished product
- Verify correct ingredients in measurements and weight to assemble formulas
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking
- Load bins/carts with cooked product and bring to designated area
- Clean and sanitize equipment after each use
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor and Kettle Room Lead
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years' experience as a team leader or supervisor is preferred
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to follow Supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Must be able to work in the heat and cold environment and do manual labor.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.