Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Operations Data Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (3rd Shift)
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Mid Shift QA Technician
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
Food Prep Associate
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
Customer Service Representative
3rd shift QA Technician
QA Systems Technician
Location: Green Bay, WI
Position Type: Temp-Perm
Job SummaryImagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate various cooking and packaging machines
- Verify correct ingredients and measure and/or weigh ingredients
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking
- Scoop/ fill products into kettle and place designated ingredients into kettle; monitor time and temperatures throughout the process
- Scoop/ remove all cooked products out of the kettle after cooking
- Clean and sanitize equipment/ work area after each use
- Put veggie carts together
- Fill buckets with hot stock
- Palletize finished product
- Run Pan Wash machine
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Passionate about working with food
- High attention to detail
- Follow company food safety and sanitation procedures - GMP's, SSOP's, HACCP programs
- Follow Supervisor/ Lead instructions
- Must be able to work independently and also in a team
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- MUST be able to work in the heat/steam, do manual labor and work in cold environment.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.