Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Prep Cooks
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift Kettle Cook
2nd Shift Kettle Cook
1st Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Quality Assurance Manager
Inventory Control Coordinator
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
Location: Green Bay, WI
Position Type: Temp-Perm
Job SummaryImagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate various cooking and packaging machines
- Verify correct ingredients and measure and/or weigh ingredients
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking
- Scoop/ fill products into kettle and place designated ingredients into kettle; monitor time and temperatures throughout the process
- Scoop/ remove all cooked products out of the kettle after cooking
- Clean and sanitize equipment/ work area after each use
- Put veggie carts together
- Fill buckets with hot stock
- Palletize finished product
- Run Pan Wash machine
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Passionate about working with food
- High attention to detail
- Follow company food safety and sanitation procedures - GMP's, SSOP's, HACCP programs
- Follow Supervisor/ Lead instructions
- Must be able to work independently and also in a team
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- MUST be able to work in the heat/steam, do manual labor and work in cold environment.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.