Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Prep Cooks
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift Kettle Cook
2nd Shift Kettle Cook
1st Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Quality Assurance Manager
Inventory Control Coordinator
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Position Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs basic preventative maintenance on manufacturing support equipment and facilities
- Performs simple assembly tasks
- Works with outside contractors as needed
- Identifies replacement/spare parts as needed
- Responsible for properly lubricating equipment
- Must have complete working knowledge of complex equipment, and plant machinery
- Must having working knowledge of PLC's, Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- Installs and rearranges complex equipment
- Dismantles, repairs and reassembles complex equipment
- Performs work in mechanical skills area such as fabrication, assembly, welding, burning, cutting and pipefitting
- Performs electrical work such as removing and replacing motors, fuses, cables and installing conduit
- Completes routine paperwork such as filling out pm work orders, recording inspection results, logging emergency work orders in the CMMS, recording parts used from inventory stores and recording necessary readings in CMMS
- Complete work orders in a timely manner
- Works from drawings, verbal instructions or sketches
- Maintain plant GMP's in area of responsibility
- Must be committed to company safety goals and work in a safe and professional manner.
- Must ensure compliance with all company and FDA, USDA and SQF requirements.
- Cleans and maintains a clean work area both in shop and floor
- Operates production equipment to check work as required
- Keep skills current through training and education
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasional Forklift and man lift use
- Ability to use lock-out tag-out
- Special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years production manufacturing equipment maintenance experience required.
- Must be flexible to accomplish the necessary tasks.
- Work additional time on a daily or weekly basis if necessary.
- Scheduled work days and hours may be altered depending on job demands.
- Able to perform in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer knowledge
- Food safety knowledge
- Welding skills
- Pneumatic systems skills.
- Hydraulic system skills.
- Plumbing skills.
- Basic Refrigeration knowledge.
- Basic Boiler operation and controls knowledge.
- Ability to work with powered shop and hand tools safely.
- Ability to perform complex assembly instruction
- Can follow and retain instruction